- Create a new campaign and add an new creative item
- Open the item for editing and add a component
- The new component dialog is displayed with a default selected in the add before/after radio button group. This assumption is based on the behaviour of the Pages app which defaults to "after".
- There is no default. Validation will force the user to select before or after.
- One can define a new dialog and override the definition of the action addComponent found in campaign-manager/includes/apps/campaign-manager-app-detail-actions.yaml
- The dialog is from pages-app. ie
This uses the old v5 UI. Swapping to the v6 dialog from pages (note: not pages-app) produces an error because of the datasource used in the background.