Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0
Sprint:Kromeriz 101, Kromeriz 103
As an editor, I want tagging to be light and quick. I want select some content items, press a keyboard shortcut, and type tags. Done!
- Create a field that allows the user to enter multiple tags with keyboard entry.
- Use the Vaadin TokenField.
- Autocomplete (suggest) tags from the tags workspace.
- Suggest tags that start with the string the user types.
- Allow user to enter tokens that are not in the container (tags workspace) yet.
- Create a light dialog for tagging.
- Add the tags field inside the light dialog. Set the dialog label to "Tags"
- The field does not need a label.
- Add Cancel and Save changes buttons in the dialog.
Assign a global keyboard shortcut T to open the tagging dialog.- (will be done in CONTTAGS-4)
The keyboard shortcut should be available when one or more taggable items are selected. Whether an item is taggabie is defined using the taggable mixin.-
The keyboard shortcut should be available in global mode when the user has selected one or more taggable items.-
The keyboard shortcut should not be available in edit mode. Editing a content is typically done in a form. The Tags field should be placed directly on the form rather than launched in a separate dialog.-
Mockup 01: Add tags to a single item with shortcut or action