Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0
Sprint:Kromeriz 102, Kromeriz 110
Persist content tags in the tags workspace. Store them hierarchically as the number of nodes in the workspace can grow rapidly impacting performance of the Tag Management app. See Technical prerequisites, recommendations
Use the mgnl:tag node type.
The workspace and node type are currently used by the Marketing Tags module. You will have a conflict until we can resolve it in the next major release.
- Warn users about the conflict. It should not be possible to use the Tags module and the Marketing Tags module simultaneously.
- Add a conditional install task that prevents the user from installing both modules on the same instance.
- Don't bundle the new Tags module with Magnolia.
In the next major release (Magnolia CORE 5.6):
- Increment the major version of Marketing Tags.
- Migrate marketing tags out of the tags workspace into a new marketing-tags workspace.
- Create a new content type mgnl:marketing-tag
- Start using the tags workspace for content tags.
- Start using the mgnl:tag content type for content tags