Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0
Sprint:Kromeriz 101, Kromeriz 102
As an editor, I want to tag one or more items.
* I want to tag selected items in list, tree and thumbnail views. Example: Select five tours and tag them with sale.
* I want to tag selected items in search results (filtered list view). Example: I search for tours that contain the word "beach", select the results, and tag them with beach.
* I want to tag the item I am currently editing. Example: I open a tour about Vietnam for editing and tag it with adventure.
- Tag the currently selected content items in a browser subapp.
- Tag the currently edited content item in a detail subapp.
- Tagging should work on search results to easily tag a set of items I have found.
- Phase 1: Only items of the same node type can be batch-tagged, such as only pages.
- Tagging does not cascade to child items. When you select a folder or another item that has children, tags are applied only to the selected item, not to it's child items.