A concrete consequence of STK deprecation is that we don't provide an STK bundle anymore. This goes into effect with the 5.6 release.
Will this happen for 5.5.7 too?
To be checked with product owner and CTO.
- Remove STK from the Bundles and webapps doc page / Generally update Bundles and webapps where necessary
- Add a paragraph in release notes and the bundles page on how clients can still get STK modules from Nexus if they rely on the old templating kit, how to include the modules in a custom bundle, and how to add any compatibility modules if STK needs such (check with development).
- The "How to add STK manually to your bundle" must exist on every master branch and will have differences among all the branches.
- Note that We will not provide bundle with STK anymore.
- Carefully check the artifacts for every branch (5.4, 5.5, 5.6)
- Once when the "Phase out old content API" story is done:
- Add a note concerning core compatibility module plus provide another artifact-link
This applies to all branches.
No more magnolia-enterprise-pro-stk-webapp and magnolia-enterprise-pro-stk-bundle on 5.6, 5.5 and 5.4 after 5.6 has been released.
"Add core compatibility module to bundle and proceed with legacy"