Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.1
Sprint:Maintenance 22, Maintenance 23, Maintenance 24, Maintenance 25, Maintenance 26, Maintenance 33, Maintenance 34, HL & LD 17, HL & LD 18, HL & LD 19, HL & LD 20, HL & LD 22, HL & LD 23, HL & LD 24, HL & LD 25, HL & LD 26, HL & LD 27, HL & LD 28
- No steps to reproduce - happens randomly on certain environments.
- Content is published and unlocked on public instance.
- Content publication fails and node remains locked on public instance.
- Log in to public instance(s) and remove affected node(s) and republish content.
- Use publishing tools to clean mgnlSystem on public instance(s)
- Restart affected public instances
Investigation ticket, also see tickets linked to
Timeboxed to 5sp for investigation
There is a recurring issue with having nodes locked after publishing. There is something happening where locked nodes are being broken and as a result are closing sessions.
Here is an example of what the error is like :
Despite attempts at using solutions for regular locked nodes issues, this still persists in some environments.