Steps to reproduce
- Configure load balancer with
- two DX core public instances with JCR cluster
- sticky sessions (or make sure multiple request of one publication operation are redirected to the same public instance)
- Point the only receiver to the load balancer
- https://nightly.magnolia-cms.com/.magnolia/admincentral#app:configuration:browser;/modules/publishing-core/config/receivers/magnoliaPublic8080@url:treeview: (this is Magnolia 6.2 settings in JCR, or the microprofile config in Magnolia 6.3)
- so the two receivers are hidden behind the load balancer
- Publish a content from author instance.
The content is successfully published / can be retrieved from both public instances
The COMMIT operation might end up on different public instance than the publication operation so the publication is not completed.
Set the receiver URL directly to the public instance URL without the load balancer.
The transactional publishing runs two operations
with the same headers except for one header:
|QA on Dx Core 6.2||Closed||Antonín Juran|