I'm currently testing the content translation extended module with CTSX Translations.com, and I'm running into issues reimporting translated content.
I'm attempting to translate content from a custom content app to multiple (13) languages simultaneously. On my translations.com test project, I perform a pseudo-translation, which automatically replaces vowels; example output: headline -> hèêæádlíïèên
When attempting to reimport such a translation, I'm receiving various "InvalidItemStateException"s. The result is a partially imported translation. In this case, de_DE was imported, the other languages were not.
In between adding the content item to the newly created batch and reimporting the translation, the content is not modified.
- the stack trace
- an export of the content item in its initial state,
- an export of the content item post translation import,
- an export of the translationBatch before submission,
- an export of the translationBatch after downloading the translation, pre import,
- an export of the translationBatch post import,
- a screenshot of the config,
- the deliverables from translations.com.
If you need more data to help me figure this one out, hit me up.