Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.0.1
Translations Adapter 2.0.3
Running locally on my Windows machine
still testing the translation Adapter with CTSX Translations.com, and ran into new issues.
In our project, we use page templates defined with Spring Blossom.
I created a test page and added it to a new batch, with two target languages, and without including subnodes. The page has i18n contents both directly on the page node, as well as on the components further down the JCR tree.
I then proceeded to submit the batch via the TranslationExtend App. So far, everything is running as expected.
I activated the executeSubmissionTranslationCommand. But even though I can observe it running multiple times over the course of hours, the batch never gets submitted.
According to the Translation Batches app, the batch is stuck in PROCESSING. However, when I check the Translation Queues app, there is no reference to the batch under PROCESSING. In fact, I can't find a reference to it under any status.
- JCR export of the page
- JCR export of the batch
No logs, as they are empty apart from "starting job/job execute successfully". Configuration is identical to my previous bug report (https://jira.magnolia-cms.com/browse/EXCONTRANS-304).
I did manage to successfully end-to-end-test with other content previously, so I assume my setup is not inherently broken.
If you need more information (or the source code of the page), hit me up.
Regards and thanks for your time