Step to reproduce
- Create two folders just bellow a bucket such as folder1/folder2
- Delete the parent folder folder1
- Create again folder1
- folder2 will appear inside folder1 even although it was already deleted in the second step
- If you now create within folder1 a new folder (folder3), folder2 disappears.
Possible explanation: S3 is eventually consistent and the deletion of the second folder is not yet committed.
- Verify if the problem is coming from S3 or from our side e.g. Cache
- If it is S3, do nothing and close the ticket with your findings
- If it on our side, file a ticket.