Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.2
Documentation update required:Yes
When I delete Master, LC still shows a link to (and actions) to Master:
Steps to recreate
- I create a slave from Master and lock it
- then I delete my master (and I publish deletion)
- My slave still shows the LC icon, even if its Master doesn't exist anymore
- My slave still enables to choose actions such as "disable" and "enable" updates from Master, even if the Master is not there anymore
- If correct from a technical point of view (as I didn't delete my link from Master, before deleting my Master), from the user point of view / visually this doesn't work
- The LC should not link as there's not a Master to link back to anymore
- Or if I delete Master with linked LC, I should see a warning message about it?
- This livecopy is not livecopy anymore and hence it should be able to be 'livecopied'