By introducing a new enhancement in
LIVECOPY-283, for specific field like MultiValueComposite or MultiValueSwitchable, which is a node contains nodes in JCR, when the field is protected, the node name will be added to propertiesToIgnore. That means the propertiesToIgnore could be used for node name beside property name.
The current logic of pushing master content change is EXCLUDED the operation for:
- Properties, which is protected
- Component, which is dropped reference
- Page, which is dropped reference
Now we will want to exclude the Node name which is protected as well.
- Field which is store in term of Node and node's name being protected will be exclude from Master content change operation.
- To ensure that the push master change will not affected to MultiValueSwitchable, MultiValueComposite, or any field which has ability to change the quantity or structure in JCR