When creating multiple LCs, if the client wants to organize them into a page node / site, the push functionality won't work for new components added to any pushed page, while it will work for edited and removed components.
Here are the steps followed to reproduce the issue:
- In the pages-app: Create the node structure /MASTER/HOME/About, where "About" is a simple page template with header and content
- Create the root note /tenants
- Make two live copies from the node /MASTER/HOME, renamed them tho HOME_FR and HOME_US
- Move the live copies from / (root) inside the /tenants/ node.
- Alter something in /MASTER/HOME/About, e.g. added a header element
- Select /MASTER/HOME and use the Action "PUSH master changes incl. subnodes"; alternatively we tried selecting /MASTER/HOME/About and used the action "PUSH master changes"