Steps to reproduce
Create FTL & YAML:
- Create tenant page template "brand"
- Create rootpage template "brandroot" with dialog property
- name: checkoutPage
- create subpage template "subpage"
All this templates are available on the attached module.
Create pages in Pages App:
Create a page structure such this:
Open "home_master" properties and link subpage "checkout" in dialog field 'checkoutPage'
Make live copies:
- Make a new livecopy of home_master disabling automatic relink
- Repeat the process a few times
- Rename the live copies to something like home_1, home_2, home_3, etc.
- Move the new live copies into riedel page (so they are all at the same level than "home_master")
- Ensure the link in the copies still points to /riedel/home_master/checkout
You should now have something like this:
Now select any copy and execute "Relink all pages ..." action. Unfortunately the link generated are incorrect.
Every copy's links get updated to point towards their own specific path.
All copies get their links pointed towards one specific copy's path instead of having each their own.