Avis Budget Group currently manage over 25 individual separate websites from a Global content node using LiveCopy.
When we push content to all these sites we have to go into each site and manually relink live copy pages to ensure any links are pointing to the local site rather than the global one. This workflow is unsustainable due to the number of sites we manage.
- To improve workflow and speed up publishing Avis require an auto-reconciliation option when LiveCopying that will automatically rewire any links to the local page.
- The locking of components that are auto reconciled should be optional.
- There should be feedback on any pages where links can't be reconciled.
- When a user pushes content to a site, have an option (checkbox or similar, maybe in action definition?) to automate rewiring live copy pages.
- Have a separate radio button option to lock auto reconciled components. Default would be to not lock.
- If links are unable to be reconciled then an alert should be shown to the user showing the page path of pages where the link can't be reconciled.