In order to support folder-hierarchy within Virtual URI mappings config, VirtualURIManager should be ported to an AbstractRegistry.
- The registry is bound to configuration-sources upon module startup
- allowing virtual URI mappings by file at the same time
- Existing VirtualURIManager goes to deprecation
- Beware: registries are currently populated upon startup of the "owning" module. This is different to when virtual URI mappings & commands are loaded now (after all modules are started).
- we could also consider generally deferring population of registries in similar fashion, while we're at it.
- Virtual URI mappings could have their own app (outside of About app)
- App could become a subset of Definitions app?
- Can registry offer specific API to know which mapping fired? Would it be the right place?
- just mentioning here but might as well be considered in a superseding ticket.
Original title: Allow subfolders/nodes in the observed 'virtualURIMapping' module nodes
When having a lot of virtualURIMappings registered in a module, it can be quite hard to keep the overview.
Being able to sort them in folders/nodes would improve that a lot (as in paragraphs/dialogs already possible).
I added a patch of this class, which does that. Code should be checked for core quality, was implemented very quickly.