Both the area and component (element and config) needs an editable flag with which the editing of an area and its subcomponents can be disabled.
The editor has to react on this flag and ignore the part of the page (including the subelements).
In STK this are:
- footer (only editable on the home page)
- meta navigation (only editable on the home page)
- section header (only editable on the section page)
- the footer and metaNavigation areas are not editable in the prototype
- the value is overwritten on the home template (editable=true)