Currently, when you restore to a previous version of a page, node order is not preserved.
- Log into [demoauthor.magnolia-cms.com] as superuser
- Under Website, open up demo-project in edit mode
- Move the Articles teaser that's within the Teasers area to be the first item
- Go back to AdminCentral, and activate the demo-project page, add a version comment
- Go to the Inbox, and click Proceed
- Go back to Website -> demo-project, open it in edit mode
- Move the Articles teaser to be the second item
- Go back to AdminCentral and activate the demo-project page, add a version comment (something different than the first)
- Go to the Inbox and click Proceed
- Go back to Website -> demo-project, right click on it and choose Versions
- Click on the first one in the list, and click Show. Note: that the Teasers are in the correct order for that version
- Go back to the Versions dialog window, select the first one, then click Restore
- Open up the Website -> demo-project. Note that the Teasers are not in the correct order for that version.
Let me know if you have any questions.