There's a couple of visual design issues that have to be fixed on the new installation screens:
- The call-to-action button is not right aligned (see attachments 1 and 2.
- The control to show and hide all module installation summaries at once is not right aligned (see attachment 1.
- The messages shown during the installation sometimes seem to extend beyond the area reserved for the form (see attachment 2).
- On the license screen (see right-alignment.png):
- The input fields do not have the same width and do not extend until the right edge of the form area.
- The input fields should be 160px from the left edge of the form area.
- On IE 11 and Windows 8 (see all attachments with a name starting with Windows8_IE11 such as this one):
- There seems to be a problem with the footer area, which is shown towards the top of the page.
- There might be a problem with the arrow design element attached to the "Messages" title.