Affects Version/s: 5.5.3
Fix Version/s: None
The MagnoliaServletContextListener gets the server name from MagnoliaInitPaths and makes it available as a server property.
The module registration happens afterwards.
This has the following side effects:
- The values provided by MagnoliaInitPaths cannot be properly overridden as it depends on module registration when this will be available.
- Modules cannot grant that they will access proper values in MagnoliaInitPaths as it's not sure that the module providing the override had already been started.
- The system property server that will be set is inherently unreliable in these cases.
The issue can be checked out in the following GIT Repository:
- Do NOT make this customizable, so the values might be provided by the web.xml itself.
- Improve the implementation of the default DefaultMagnoliaInitPaths so it allows to use properties as a primary source for it's values.