Documentation update required:
Forge App Switcher Info
Moving App Switcher from Forge to CE
- Keep the old version at Forge as it is.
- Clone the repository as a new module of Modules category
- Request to create Jira, git repository, hudson build for App Switcher module in Modules Git Project Category
- Suggested name: MGNLAPPSWITCH
- Integrate the module into CE
- Modify the pom file of the module: change parent pom, issuesManagement, scm links, etc. The version should be: 1.3-SNAPSHOT
- Add the dependency of the new module into CE.
- Create a follow up ticket to create UI tests if needed.
- After new Jira has been created. Create tickets:
- Port App Switcher to Java 8
- Create Unit testing
- Bug fixings, etc
- Should we keep the old JIRA?