Basic CKEditor configuration has been brought back in linked issue
- RichTextFieldDefinition#isImages is now functional also without dam's extended factory
- CKEditor image plugin is in
- filebrowser plugin is out
- Magnolia's default RichTextFieldFactory brings a static "complete" Toolbar config
- We use CKEditor.config.removePlugins to disable features, hide buttons.
The role of AssetsEnabledRTFF is now simply to plug our forked filebrowser plugin and asset-choosing listeners on top of CKEditor image plugin which is covered by default RTFF.
- depends upon
MGNLUI-2626 Add basic configuration options to RichTextFieldDefinition