Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As an Editor, I want assets with different content for i18n to be displayed correctly in content apps with i18n definitions, so the right content is served for the same assets with different localized content.
- Any content app using i18n uses the correct asset when selected
- Content apps without i18n include a drop down selection underneath the asset selected containing all i18n asset options
As an Editor, I want to use the same assets with different images, meta-data, etc. for different localization. Currently these localized asset variants are not displayed correctly in content apps. Localized asset variants should work in both, i18n-content apps (Pages) and in content apps without i18n (Stories).
- Config: Define i18n for Assets -> two fields, fx. resource and title
- Fill in different image & title for asset
- Add a new component on i18n page: EN image is displayed