- Publish a page via workflow
- Open the workflow item
- Preview the workflow item (versioned page preview)
- Go to preview as visitor from the page preview
- the version parameter is not passed, you're previewing the current version of the page
- even if the parameter is appended manually, it's ignored
=> you can't test a page version before publishing via the visitor preview
Calling javax.jcr.Item#getName returns jcr:frozenNode for versioned nodes but P13N wrapper expect this to be either original node name or variant-X.