- Open https://demo.magnolia-cms.com/.magnolia/admincentral#app:preview-app:detail;/travel:view:
- Select a trait value
Value is selected.
Field is reset and empty.
On some installations, second selection of the value works. Anyway, to workaround the issue:
- set the JVM default locale to plain en (no country specified) -Duser.language=en -Duser.country=
- To verify the parameters were passed to JVM correctly, go to about app https://demo.magnolia-cms.com/.magnolia/admincentral#app:about:config
- Search for user.language, should be en
- Search for user.country, either this property is not there or the value is empty
- p13n preview has the locale hardcoded to en.
- p13n presenter delegates to deprecated ctor of FormPresenter which uses Locale.getDefault() as default language.
- In case these two differ (even different country like en_EN), two versions of form are created
- The en version communicates with the backend, but en_EN is visible