- jar modules/projects loaded in IDE
- jar modules contain light modules
- light modules get loaded from classpath-> templates etc all available in system
The "Resources App" does not display some of the light modules from classpath, even the modules are loaded and used and observed properly by the backend.
In the following description:
- yellow: Jar and its light module that shows up
- orange : Jar and its light modules that does not show up
The Jars/Projects contain licht module:
Missing the orange light modules, only the yellow shows.
The light modules are used correctly by the back end, the templates and app etc are all available
Shows the definitions out of the light modules that are not displayed in Recourse App. When trying to jump into the Recourse App over the action (red), it's of course not working.
Creating the folder in JCR would probably make the internals of the folder appear within the created. (not checked)
Probably copying the old filtering condition (resource data provider) could work (unless it didn't work in the old app as well)
Try to switch the filter to file system origin - if that wouldn't show it then. But all folders from a light module folder should probably be always considered light modules (check docs)