The content for the secondary languages is not returned when using a multivalue composite field. When specifying a language with the "lang" parameter in the rest call, the content for the language specified is not retrieved unless the language matches the fallbackLocale.
- Make sure you have i18n enabled on your site
- Create a simple delivery endpoint to retrieve nodes from pages
- Create a dialog containing a multivalue composite field with i18n
- Create some values for this new field for both languages
- Use rest to retrieve the nodes for this newly created content. Make sure to use language parameters in your query ie.e lang=de , lang=en, lang=all etc.
You will only receive results for the content using the fallbackLocale that is currently in place. Or if using lang=all. lang=de will not return its respective content.
You will receive results for any language you’ve specified within your query.
This was tested on 6.2.3 using the config for Magnolia 6 UI
use lang=all to retrieve all nodes and parse the response to retrieve the language required. (Not ideal or efficient)