Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://demo.magnolia-cms.com/
- Upload new image in Assets app
- Go to https://demo.magnolia-cms.com/.magnolia/admincentral#app:tours:detail;/magnolia-travels/Vietnam--Tradition-and-Today:edit
- Change image to the newly uploaded one
- Go to https://demo.magnolia-cms.com/.rest/delivery/tours/v1/magnolia-travels/Vietnam--Tradition-and-Today
Should get the JSON response with image.
Get partial JSON response with error.
ight even teach you to cook it too.</p>\n","destination":[
I tried to change it to:
referenceResolver: class: info.magnolia.rest.reference.jcr.JcrReferenceResolverDefinition targetWorkspace: dam
But JcrReferenceResolverDefinition also does not seem to pick it up
Do not use asset reference resolvers.
But that's not really a good workaround