Affects Version/s: 1.1.1
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Saigon 96, Saigon 97
This issue occurs in Site app and Security app.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Site app
- Create a folder
- Create a content node inside that folder
- Select that content node, open Move dialog
- Deselect that revealed content node
- Move Before and Move After will be enabled
- Click on any of those buttons
=> Expected: The content node is moved to first level.
=> Actual: It disappears! We can see it using JCR app.
Consider to disable "Move before" and "Move after" in this case like Pages app because this issue doesn't occur in Pages app.
Side note: The issue doesn't come from "move" dialog epic because it even occurs in 5.4.10 which doesn't have "move" dialog enhancements.