Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.2.2
Documentation update required:Yes
The Ramsey Solutions team began using the S3 Asset Provider and would like to contribute a few additional configurations we forked for our S3 implementation. In addition to these configurations, we fixed a few bugs that we came across. We think these forked changes will be helpful to others, see below for a pull request.
New configurations introduced:
- awsDefaultCredentialProviderChainEnabled - enables authentication via the AWS default credential provider chain
- clientTTLMillis - amount of time in milliseconds to keep a AWS client before getting a new one
- bucketConfigurations > bucketName - filters buckets by name to show in the S3 Browser
- showAllBuckets - overrides the visibility filtering of buckets
- assetCacheControl - sets CacheControl for an asset with the given value
- Missing i18n values - filled in a few missing dialog and dropdown labels
- ConnectionPoolTimeout Bug - S3 connections streams were being held while navigating the S3 Browser resulting in the Magnolia user getting booted after browsing 50+ assets.
- Asset ContentType Bug- no content type was being set while uploading assets through the S3 Browser resulting a generic fallback type via the S3 SDK of application/octet-stream.