Currently it is possible to inject HTML directly into the Public User Realm via form fields in the default registration form paragraph stkPURRegistrationForm.
- Open a browser and navigate to http://localhost:8080/magnoliaPublic/demo-project/members-area/registration.html
- In the Username field, enter myusername
- In the Password and Password confirmation fields, enter mypassword
- In the Full name field, enter My Full Name <button type="submit">Submit</button>
- In the Email field, enter your email address # Click the REGISTER button
- Log into AdminCentral on your local public instance: http://localhost:8080/magnoliaPublic/.magnolia
- Navigate to Security -> Public Users -> m -> my -> myusername
- Notice the value in the Full name column is My Fullname (submit button rendered)
Please let me know if you have any questions.