Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.9
Release notes required:Yes
Documentation update required:Yes
Sprint:Maintenance 11, Maintenance 12, Maintenance 13
See the review items on the original ticket:
Successfully merged basic functionality and released a 1.9-beta1; Here are additional review items for 2nd-stage review:
- REST API review - not a problem to change provided we produce a change log / release notes
- Rename 'repository' params back to 'workspace'
- Date resolution for the endpoint (help define expected ISO date string format?)
- Unbox booleans where applicable
VH for module config and command bootstraps?non-applicable for new module
- Move manager to synchronization-core
- Builder for SynchronizationRequest + pass as param to #synchronize(SyncRequest), #canSynchronize...
- Remove XML output from endpoint (non-goal)
- Consider ITs for endpoint?
- Test method signatures: throw general Exception & no test prefix (BDD-style naming)
- Failing existing synchronization command tests – failing on JDK12, passing on JDK8
- Validate module config vs. manager, drop module lifecycle?
- Reconsider deduplicating `SynchronizationCommand` (preferably evolving or partially deprecating the old one)
- Global policy? //remove setter on manager, move the configuration under module config