The login screen now looks ready and works fine. I've nevertheless would like to fix a couple of glitches before the release still. This are minor to very minor, I would agree without anyone telling me, but since this is the welcome screen, I'd nevertheless would like to address them to ensure all those designers don't start nitpicking right away
Here are the things I'd like to fix:
- Our buttons are now 23px high. Please adjust the Login button accordingly. (I set: height: 23px; padding: 3px)
- Don't horizontally center the labels. Instead, left-align them and make sure the right padding is 20px. The style guides say 24px, but I'd like the labels to line up with the Magnolia logo above.
- Make sure the input fields and the login button are right-aligned. They're currently off by one pixel due to the light gray border of the fields. I simply increased their width by 1px to fake that.
- Please make sure that the bottom border is 20px high (same as right border). I know the style guides say more, but the login button only looks properly placed (now that there's no more text in the box), if left and bottom spacing are equal.
- Marketing has asked us to remove all "Yes, we're open" claims. Though covered by
MGNLUI-1534, why don't you do this right away.
Since point 4 causes the login box to shrink, please make sure that the error box moves up by the same amount.
Finally, as the result of the claim being removed, we might have to make the logo move down a bit. Please contact me so that we can figure out if that is needed.