The Actionbar widget currently implements the View interface (ui-api) instead of having the ActionbarPresenter produce a ViewImpl that uses the Widget internally. There are also further issues that do not fall inline with the MVP pattern.
- The widget should be ui-api agnostic.
- The ActionbarPresenter should inject the ActionbarView
- remove direct instantiations of the ActionbarPresenter along the way
- The ActionbarFactory (produces a widget based on config) should be inlined inside the ActionbarPresenter.
- The ActionbarPresenter.Listener interface shouldn't be used to get action label and icon, instead the map of ActionDefinitions should be passed into the presenter upon startup.