Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.1.1
We need to convert the old permissions to 45 Admincentral pages defined via ACLs to new app permissions defined via roles enumeration.
- Implement ConvertACLtoAppPermissionTask(String name, String description, String oldURL, String newApp, boolean removeOldPermissions):
- This task runs query on userroles workspace for oldURL permission.
- Finds userrole to which this permission belongs.
- Checks if it's deny or access permission
- Add this role to new app permissions in case of access
- Add superuser role to new app permissions in case of deny
(We don't have deny permission in 5 apps so we need to add at least one role to deny access to others)
Implement parent task ConvertListOfACLsToAppsPermissionsTask(String name, String description, Map<String, String> urlsToAppsPathsMap, boolean removeOldPermissions)