- Log into demo.magnolia-cms.com
- Edit any page. Note that the page editor state (action bar, header bar) represents the current page.
- Type "foo" into the search box at top right of page and hit enter. (ie use the demo-site search function).
- You see the search results page in the editing frame. Note that the header and action bar were not updated.
- Now, use the navigation and go to another page, eg. FAQ or Glossary.
- Note that again the UI didn't update.
Now click on "Edit page properties" in the action bar.
Note that you will be editing the page properties of the original page, not the current page.
This doesn't seem to be a problem in Firefox but is an issue in Chrome and Safari. I have not tested IE.