Scenario: list content records for page 2 is rendered from cache
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to a content app list view (which has records > 60 atleast 120 would be fine)
2. Sort some column by ascending
3. Scroll the list beyond record count 60 (which is the default cache per page)
4. Now come back to the top of list
5. Sort the list again by the same column (now would move descending)
6. Scroll the list crossing item 60
7. The descending sort would appear fine until 60, beyond which there wont be a sort done.
Enabled the DEBUG logs of AbstractJcrContainer and we do not see any request being triggered for page 2 meaning the content we see is actually from cache and not from the backend.