In the Assets app, in any form that offers to download an asset, you may only hit the "download" button once, since it remains disabled afterwards and is not enabled again until you close and re-open the dialog.
- Create a new version of an asset.
- Click on "Show versions" action and select any version.
- Hit "Download" button on the form and abort download.
- The asset is not downloaded, but the button remains disabled.
-> Button should get enabled again
- Select an asset and choose "edit asset".
- Hit "Download" button on form.
- The asset is downloaded, but the button remains disabled.
-> Button should remain enabled