The DelegatingMultiValueSubnodeTransformer doesn't work well with i18n, since 5.4.2.
Given the following MultiValueFieldDefinition:
When I add a new entry to the multi-field in English ("en") and I switch to German
- the entry disappears (should be preserved, with blank value);
I have to add it again to enter the value in German ("de")
- when saving the dialog, only the German property text_de = "de" is saved.
There seem to be similar quirks when removing entries as well.
- DelegatingMultiValueSubnodeTransformer was working in 5.4.1.
- DelegatingMultiValueFieldTransformer still works in 5.4.2.
- It is the superclass of the subnode transformer
- It has undergone major changes in 5.4.2 (
MGNLUI-3489); these changes are most likely causing this issue.