Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:Merge preview features
Merge Magnolia's current preview features into the action bar. Bring consistent preview tooling everywhere where content is edited: in Pages app, content apps, Stories app and in Creative Fragments (once available). Make preview easy to access without leaving the editing context.
- Preview is easy to discover. You don't need to go looking for it.
- Preview is directly accessible wherever you edit content.
- Preview tooling is consistent across apps.
Our research shows that Magnolia's DX hub architecture, Pages, Stories, Visual SPA Editor and preview capabilities can provide consistency across channels far above what CaaS can do. Outstanding multichannel preview gives practitioners comfort that they have a complete content offering across all channels (content parity) and that the content looks correct (quality).
Note! This epic is part of a multiphase initiative to improve multichannel preview capabilities:
- Merge existing preview features for a better UX. <-- this epic
- Provide previews for custom renderers and non-web channels.
- Compare content across multiple channels and personas in a matrix view.
- Bring optimization tools (metrics, stats) into the authoring UI.