- Download a tomcat bundle to have both magnoliaAuthor and magnoliaPublic running in context.
- Enable the "images" button on the mtk:components/textImage
- Create a page with the basic page template and add a text image component.
- Use the images button to embed an image in the RTE
- Notice the embedded image link has "magnoliaAuthor"
Publish the page
On public when requesting the page is:
A better way to handle the context without embedding it into the content.
The context becomes part of the link.
Caused by https://git.magnolia-cms.com/projects/MODULES/repos/dam/browse/magnolia-dam-jcr/src/main/java/info/magnolia/dam/jcr/JcrAssetProvider.java#410 prepending asset link with context
The latter is used at https://git.magnolia-cms.com/projects/MODULES/repos/dam/browse/magnolia-dam-app/src/main/java/info/magnolia/dam/app/field/factory/DamRichTextFieldFactory.java#127
Slack discussion https://magnolia-cms.slack.com/archives/CC1GVEGFP/p1615905137003800?thread_ts=1612883302.050300&cid=CC1GVEGFP
Use a regex redirect to modify the uri on public.