- Create a page on the demo author and set a title
- Publish the page and confirm it exists on the public instance
- Move back to author and open JCR app
- Open the page created on the step 1, click on "Display system properties", select the Title attribute and delete it
- Check that the page exists on the author instance but it has been totally removed from the public
The property is removed on author instance only, the node has to be published to propagate the changes to public instances.
The full page is deleted from the public instance
The original requirement:
The public instance gets updated by removing the title attribute from the modified page
changed to be the same as the behavior of the old framework.