- Create a dialog that incorporates a richTextField where readOnly = true.
- Open said dialog and attempt to edit the field. You cannot enter any characters and any preset information is uneditable but new lines can be inserted.
- (See attached zip archive for an example content app with a 'preview' action)
- As the field is uneditable, it should not allow users to think they are making changes.
- The user can insert new lines in the body of text.
- Note: On using a save action, the new lines are not persisted.
- This does not appear in the CKEditor 4 issues list. See: https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor4/issues?page=1&q=is%3Aissue+readonly