Affects Version/s: 5.7.3
Fix Version/s: None
Thanks to Fabian Illsinger in SUPPORT-10120,
when rejecting a "request to unpublish", the NPE error gets thrown
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a fresh installed Magnolia instance with demo data
- Login with superuser
- Go to page /travel/tour-finder (which has already be published)
- Press unpublish -> in popup dialog press OK
- In Pulse Go to the "Unpublish request" -> "Assign to me"
- Press "Reject" -> in the dialog press "Save changes"
- In the log you see the following error ...
The null pointer exception occurs, because the parameter "taskResult" is not available in the parameter map of function info.magnolia.module.workflow.jbpm.workitem.handler.RejectNotificationWorkItemHandler.getBody(WorkItem)
Reference here for more detail.