An area which has a dialog defined within it shows the dialog after a component it's created on it.
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit /mtk/templates/pages/basic.yaml by adding: dialog: mtk:pages/myDialog
- Create myDialog.yaml at /mtk/dialogs/pages/
- Place the following code snippet:
- Go to pages-app, create a Basic page and in the Main area create a component.
- Check that after saving the component, the "myDialog" dialog pops
If you do this very same test on the old pages app the dialog does not pop.