- Log concurrently in Magnolia Admincentral with to different sessions (for example, using two different browsers). https://demo.magnolia-cms.com/.magnolia/admincentral#app:pages-app:browser;/travel/::
- Click create a page
- Select Basic template.
- When using different page names in different browsers, we hit an issue caused by
PAGES-271. When using the same name, the issue is reproducible only on root, the other levels throw a repository exception.
- Click next.
- The ¡Page properties' dialog is opened, (optionally fill out the info) but do not save it yet.
- Go to the other browser, repeat steps 2], 3], 4], 5], 6]
- Save the dialog.
- Page is created in this browser.
- Go back to the first browser and save the 'Page properties' dialog.
Page is saved in JCR (shouldn't this fail with a page already exist message?)
The dialog is closed, there is no new page created in Pages app, and there is no error.