Affects Version/s: 5.4.3
Fix Version/s: None
It is currently possible to add a page with node name that contain ~ resulting in a un-renderable page.
- Goto page app
- Add new page with page name test~page
- Preview page: you should get a 404
The ~ (tilde) is a reserved character due to being used as selector delimiter (see info.magnolia.cms.core.Path#SELECTOR_DELIMITER).
- prevent entering the ~ as part of a page name e.g. by validation or
- always sanitize the path (by replacing tilde with e.g. dash) upon storage.
- support both selector or node-name when there's no ambiguity (and specify who should win otherwise)