We have the following UseCase:
Archiving data, Messages in our case
- We read the Messages from the Messages Workspace via RestAPI
- We create the "same" message in a newly created Messages_archive Workspace.
- All date fields get the current date, so some Information is lost.
- We would expect: Reading a node via Rest-API and passing it unmodified to the create-node call, would Keep all Information.
- Going deeper inside, it seems the Problem is here:
Our System gives the Dates like "2019-12-11T11:49:55.488+01:00"
This leads to an exception in line 183 (second = Integer.parseInt(timeTokens)
It seems TimeZone is not handled anyway