- Create a site with that supports two languages (f.e. en and de)
- Create a page that contains the following dialog (it can be a page dialog or a component dialog), for example, mtk2: componets/htlm
- Create a page in this site and add an html component to it. Fill out the component in both languages
- Create a new site for a livecopy, this site is going to have only one language.
- Follow livecopy instructions to allow internationalization (docu).
- Create a livecopy of the original site.
- Go to the html component and try to edit and protect the complex field. Save changes.
- Open again the html dialog.
The field is protected and a red icon appears next to the complex field.
No icon red icon appears
Only add default language content into complex fields in the master site.
The protected icon is not displayed properly because of the internationalised properties that are within the complex field.
If you go to the master and save the dialog only in the fallback language, it works as expected.