MGNLDIFF-97 we created a new major version of the diff module, removing all usages of Content API from the current module. We take the chance now to split out the pages-integration into yet another sub module to get rid of the dependency to pages in the main module.
- creating a sub module for the pages-integration,
- moving the dependency to pages to the new module,
- moving the relevant bootstrap files to the new module.
We create two major versions:
- 1.9 contains split (this issue) and Content API removal (
MGNLDIFF-97) (5.5.6 compatible),
- 2.0 contains split (this issue), Content API removal (
MGNLDIFF-97) and Vaadin 8 compatibility (5.6 compatible).
For 5.6 we also have to adjust the workflow module and raise the dependency to diff module to 2.0. Adjustments were made here (moving legacy class to compatibility module):
For 5.5.6 we do not adjust the dependency in worklfow (version 1.9 of diff will not be bundled with 5.5.x for the time being). Be aware of the fact, that info.magnolia.module.workflow.action.WorkItemDiffAction is still present in workflow and it should not be used (was deprecated since 5.4.2). When raising the dependency in the future, this class will have to be deleted (we shouldn't make worklfow depend on the compatibility module of diff).